Join Our Team
Join our team!
We are a professional, private practice that provides mental health services to children, adolescents and adults. These positions are part-time or full-time opportunities with flexible days and hours. Afternoon and evening hours a must for a minimum of two days per week. Providing excellent client services is the focus for our practice and clinicians. We provide a professional office setting and all support services.
We serve clients who present with a range of Axis I diagnosis. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a private practice setting with a variety of clients to help them overcome various psychological, behavioral and family/marital issues. Experience working with children and/or previous private practice experience a plus
- Candidates must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and client centered.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with clients while providing evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Provide intake assessments and formulate a diagnosis utilizing DSM-5.
- Compile and update client treatment notes utilizing best practice treatment outcomes.
- Must be able to provide and maintain malpractice insurance.
- Licensed in South Carolina.
- High ethical standards and competence.
- Willing to become credentialed with insurance panels.
- Must have day and evening availability and flexibility
- Compensation will depend on experience.
- LISW, LMSW, LPC or LMFT(Registered Play Therapist or working towards certification, a plus.)
Interested applicants should upload a copy of your cover letter outlining how you meet the minimum requirements along with a resume. PLEASE, qualified applicants only.